The new Hefty Fabworks 2005+ Frontier Aluminum Bumper is now available! Built Hefty tough to be abused, this bumper can handle the harshest off road terrains and was built with strength and function in mind. Using only the highest grade 5052-H34 Aluminum, the 1/4" main body, 3/8" mounting plates, and hardened and sleeved integrated recovery points make this a very strong and very light weight bumper (only 60 lbs.) for your Frontier. Close to the same strength as our Steel version at about 1/3rd the weight it is the perfect choice for overland and everyday use. The light weight Aluminum series bumpers provide the protection you need without the negative effects on your fuel economy and suspension components of a heavy steel bumper. Yes you can run this bumper without suspension modifications. The recessed winch mount accepts most winches up to 9500lbs with standard 10"x4.5" mounting pattern and a non-integrated solenoid.
- Made of 5052 H34 1/4" and 3/8" Aluminum
- Recessed light holes for factory fog lights (optional bracket for aftermarket lighting available).
- Low hoop design allows for 30" Single Row LED Light Bar.
- Complete bolt on installation, minor trimming required.
- Available in unfinished aluminum or Powder Coated in Semi Gloss Black textured finish. (picture shown with custom color)
- All raw, unfinished aluminum bumpers come DA sanded and pre-prepped for powder coating.
- Includes radiator skid with purchase (Note: Radiator skid will not work with drop bracket kits without modification)
Built by skilled craftsmen in Colorado Springs, CO USA
This bumper ships freight only to a business location or can be picked up at a local freight hub. For shipping outside the continental USA please call for a shipping quote prior to order. Shipping costs may vary depending on location. Orders with only a residential address listed will be shipped to the nearest UPS Freight terminal by default. Additional charges may apply prior to shipping.
***For all Canada/International orders please read our Frequently Asked Questions PRIOR TO ORDERING***
All Hefty Fabworks Bumpers are built to order and require a minimum 16-20 week lead time for production. Production times are an estimate and we do our best to stay within the projected times, however, delays can happen though not common. Pick-Up and In-Shop Installation is available. Please call for more details. Pick up during normal operating business hours only, no exceptions!
HeftyFab Installation Rating: 4 (Bolt on/ minor trimming of bumper cover)
Refunds and Cancellations: All Hefty Fabworks Products are built to order. Once you place an order there are NO Cancellations or refunds. All Sales are Final.
Order Changes: There will be an additional fee added should order be changed once products are in production. That amount will be determined based on change.