Fits 2005 and up Xterra
This is a complete front and rear suspension lift for your Xterra.
Included in Kit:
Nisstec MK84 series 2.0 coilovers-
ALL NEW We replaced the lower heims with rubber bushings. Perfect for all weather conditions, helps soak up more road vibrations, and no unwanted noises.
- 5/8” Nitro Steel shock shaft offering better corrosion resistance than chrome plating
- Valved to your Nissan for improved on and off-road performance and handling
- Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock bodies
- Adjustable from 0-2.5” of lift height. We recommend them to be run from 0-2” for best shock travel.
- 200psi nitro charged and all shocks are dyno tested prior to shipping
with Eibach Springs, the best name in springs. Available in 50 lb.
increments from 500lb to 700lb to suit your vehicles aftermarket weight
- Fully assembled and ready to bolt-on with T-6 aluminum anodized top mounts.
- Priced as a pair
- Comes with a spanner wrench for adjusting lift height.
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.!
We recommend the following spring rates for your Nissan
lb. springs- Great for 2wd stock front weight Xterra’s and 2wd- 2 door
and extra cab Frontier’s.
-550 lb. springs- Stock weight 4x4 Xterra’s and Frontier’s. Aluminum front bumper and skids with a plush ride. Good for 2wd models with skids, sliders, and tube bumpers.
-600 lb. springs- All models with plate front bumpers, lighter 8000lb winch W/syn line, skids, and sliders.
-650 lb. springs- All models with plate bumpers, all of the above with some extra weight
-700 lb. springs- Only for heavy oversized bumpers, heavy 12000 lb. winch W/steel cable, heavy skids, heavy
Please Call If You Are Unsure What Spring Rate To Select.
** NOW AVAILABLE in optional spring colors
- Silver - Comes standard We may also substitute Black Swift springs depending on availability. If you must have Silver, please call us after ordering
- Please call for a custom color
- (2) Extended travel SPC upper control arms (comes standard)
- (2) Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
- (1) Spanner wrench for coilover adjustment
- (2) NissTec rear 2” lift Add-A-Leafs w/ hardware- This custom longer
rear AAL provides a great ride on and off-road, all while adding the
ability to carry some extra weight on the back of your X
Old Man Emu rear leaf springs. Available in medium duty 2" or HD (300+ lbs consistent rear weight)
Adjustable rear shackles
- (2) Rear axle degree shims for proper pinion angle correction (only shipped with AAL or OME spring options)
- (2) Rear sway bar relocation brackets
- (4) New Longer zinc plated rear Ubolts
- (2) Bilstein 5100 series nitrogen charged rear shocks (Comes Standard)
- (2) Radflo Emulsion rear shocks.
* Rear Lift Options- Choose below
- Standard NissTec 2” Add-A-Leafs
- OME CS061R Dakar Rear Leaf Packs with Bushings (1.5-2” stock to light load)
- OME CS061R HD Dakar Rear Leaf Packs with Bushings- Only advised to be used with 300-500 pounds of rear weight. NOTE if you dont have noted weight installed, they will lift the back higher and ride firmer.
- Nisstec Adjustable Rear Lift Shackles- Adjustable in 1", 1.5", and 2"
rear lift heights. *Axle shims and Ubolts are not shipped with kit when
ordered with shackles*
** Please note additional shipping charges
to the lower 48 states are built into the add-on price of OME leaf
packs. If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, we will contact you to confirm
any additional shipping charges **
We also offer custom built to order rear Alcan or Deaver leaf packs. Please call or email us for pricing
*Rear Shock Options- Choose Below
- Bilstein 5100 series shocks (0-1.5” lift)
- Extended Travel Bilstein 5100 series shocks (2-2.5” lift)
- Extended Travel Bilstein 5100 series shocks (Long Travel) This is the longest rear shock you may install with this lift height. Will work for 3.5" rear lift NOTE- Requires longer rear brake lines
- Radflo 2.0 Emulsion- Fully Re-buildable shocks (2-2.5" lift)
- Radflo 2.0 Emulsion- (Long Travel_ REQUIRES REAR BRAKE LINES
Add front Cam Bolt Kit to your order
for a great alignment. Cam Bolts allow +/- 2 degrees camber/caster
adjustment. Cam Bolts are highly recommended for proper alignment!!
Add a Nisstec 2" Body lift to your order for a total of 4" of lift!