- Attach to your vehicle to use the cargo area for storage or additional sleeping space
- Universal vehicle sleeve fits all CUV's, SUV's, and Minivan's. Easily adjust the vehicle sleeve for a custom fit to your vehicle
- Transform the vehicle tent into a ground tent by fully removing the vehicle sleeve- Exclusive to Napier's SUV Tents.
- Roomy 10' x 10' tent sleeps 5-6 people
- Plenty of headroom with 7' at the center and 6' at the corners
- 7' x 6' floorless screen room for bug free relaxation
- Fully removable screen room allows for easy removal when not in use
- Fast set-up with shock corded poles and clip system, simple enough for one person to set-up
- Full rain fly to protect you against the wettest weather
- 6' x 6' awning provides plenty of shade
- 2 Large entrance doors, 3 windows, and 2 skylights for ventilation
- Storm flaps in windows and screen room for added protection and privacy
- 2 gear pockets, gear loft and lantern holder to keep you organized
- Transform the screen room into an additional sleeping room by using the window storm flaps and optional foot print (Sold Separately)
- Expandable carry bag for easy storage
Capacity - 5-6 + 2 in the Cargo Area
Dimensions - 10' x 10'
Height - 87"
Weight - 53 lbs
No. of Doors - 2
No. of Windows - 3
No. of Skylights - 2
Seasonal Use - 3 Seasons
Floor Material - Woven Polyethylene
Tent Material - 1200mm PU Polyester Taffeta
Vehicle Sleeve Material - 1200mm PU
Window Material - Polyester Mesh
No. of Poles - 8 shock corded steel poles + 5 shock corded fiberglass poles
Storage - 2 Interior Pockets, Gear Loft, Lantern holder and Carrying Bag.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will bugs find their way into the tent through the vehicle sleeve?
No, the vehicle sleeve has two fabric flaps on the inside that allows you to seal any minor gaps that may occur in the vehicle sleeve due to the shape/curve of your vehicle. If you are extremely concerned, you can use magnets on the flaps to secure it to your vehicle however it is not necessary.
Will the SUV tent fit on my SUV that has barn doors?
If your vehicle has barn doors we recommend the larger model SUV Tents such as the Sportz SUV 82000 or the Sportz 84000 with detachable screen room. For safety reasons, we recommend that the doors remain closed while you are sleeping.
Will the SUV tent fit on a truck that has a camper shell/cap on it?
Yes, providing the height of the vehicle from the ground to the top does not exceed 80".